Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mototherapy

Here lately it feels like the only time I post, is when I feel like I'm trying to catch up. Today is no different.

I just got home from class,(yes we have work related classes on Sunday) and I am pretty tanked from a long week. This week alone, I spent 3 full days of feeling like crap from another round of some kind of combination cold/flu, and even today my sinuses still feel hammered. I missed work on Tuesday because I was blowing sky-high chunks, and I was real weak and sore. I basically muddled through the rest of the work week by doing as little as possible, while still looking busy. It sucked.

Yesterday was intended for hanging out and letting my batteries recharge, but instead, I went out and totally gutted my shop, and rearranged everything so I can start spending more time on motorbike and scooter projects. Spring cleaning I guess you could call it.

I have been getting in some quality riding time since the days have been sunny, and I tend to feel better when I'm riding, even when I'm sick. Mototherapy I call it. I don't know if it will cure what ails ya', but it brought some spring back to my step.

Tomorrow is back to the grind, so I think I'll pop a Coca-Cola and see what is on the tube for a bit. A little charge to my battery is better than none, and right now my charge light is showing red.

Have fun,
Bill

6 Comments:

Blogger Mod Kevin said...

Did you get a chance to see the mini di-cast Vespas? Jeff picked some up after seeing the pack I got on my Birthday. I rode most of this week with the exception of Friday and this afternoon.

I am going to take the written test next week so I can get my temp endorsement and my dad wants to ride out to Clallam Bay one of these weekends. He wants to know if you want to make the trip as well.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Bill Sommers said...

Mod Kevin Von Limey Wolfshlong,
Not only did I see the die cast set, but I scored one at 6:45 the next morning. Sweeet!

Good luck with the written test. Keep me posted on the trip to Clallam Bay. If I'm not up to my wee-wee with work stuff, I might roll out with you cats.

Have fun,
Bill

4:29 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

This week alone, I spent 3 full days of feeling like crap from another round of some kind of combination cold/flu,

I'm to ornery to get sick.

Test? Fuck it, I'm not taking anymore tests. Permits? Fuck them I don't need any permits.

I dropped my class A CDL and motor cycle endorsements when I moved back to Washington.

I have nothing to prove to those monkeys, I've had an eighteen wheeler in 48 states and a large part of Canada.

I was riding scoots when we were putting chainsaw engines on bike frames.

Permit? Fuck them, shoots up town and rides into the hills with the money, women and booze.

Free spirit rider

5:45 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Oh, and I hope that you are feeling better, Bill.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Steve Williams said...

Hope you are feeling better. The cold/flu business just sucks out your soul...

My daughter got me two diecast classic Vespas for Christmas. They sure are pretty!


Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

5:49 AM  
Blogger Bill Sommers said...

Billy B.
Yep, feeling better every day.

Steve,
Yeah, I tell you what. My energy has been tapped pretty good lately too. I gotta shake this thing and get back to feeling spunky again.

Have fun,
Bill

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter