Saturday, February 16, 2008

Signs Of Spring

You can almost feel Spring around here now. The constant barrage of Pacific storms have mellowed out, and the temps are hanging in the 40's instead of hovering at, or below freezing. We may even find ourselves basking in the warmth of 50 plus degrees tomorrow.

Another sign of better weather is the return of motorcycles and scooters to the streets. Sportbikes, high bar cruisers, 50cc and maxi-scooters, and everything in-between are being rolled out and returned to service. Even our employee spots are finding scooters parked in them again. Now if this isn't a good sign...

I've told my wife many times, that to me, the end of Winter is when pitchers and catchers show up for Spring training in the big leagues. With camps in Arizona and Florida slowly filling with position players this week, I guess we are almost there. The only thing left to do is wait until March 20th to make it official. I for one though, will be happy to see Winter put to bed. I feel Spring Fever coming on!

Have fun,
Bill

1 Comments:

Blogger irondad said...

I've always said that most motorcyclists are like bugs. You don't see them until the sun shines. Then they become plentiful!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter