Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

My procrastination has caught up with me today, making everything so doggone rushed that I feel like I'll never get caught up. But then again, that has become my tradition.

I may not be a last minute shopper, but boy am I ever a last minute wrapper. And to make things worse, I wrap worse than a ten year old. Hell, I wrap worse than my neighbors cat!

Anyway, I thought that I would stop, cool out, and post a quick note to everyone in our nicely decorated moto-bloggers neighborhood to have a very Merry Christmas, and I hope that we all get a chance to get out and ride.

The forecast actually calls for a chance of snow tomorrow or maybe Wednesday, but I'll find a way to get out and play in it on one of my scooters. Riding on Christmas has become one of my traditions too.

Happy Holidays!
Bill

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Williams said...

Best wishes to you and your family for a Merry Christmas and fine New Year. They'll love you regardless of your wrapping skills. You may even be able to put that lack of skill to good use---embrace it and create some truly memorable (bad) wrapping jobs next year! The family will be talking about it for years to come...

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

7:26 AM  
Blogger Bill Sommers said...

Steve,
Thank you. I'm pretty sure that they've been talking about my crappy wrapping talents for years already. When I get coupled with paper and tape, some seriously interesting things happen.

I keep hoping that I'll get better with age, but I've been hoping for forty years and it's not working yet.

Have fun,
Bill

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter