Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Meet The Mod Blogger

I thought that I would take a moment to let you guys know that the infamous "Mod Kevin" that I have mentioned in recent posts has struck out on his own, and is now the proud owner of his own blogsite. You can find him on my blogroll at "My Scooter is my Conscience." I hope that you take a moment to swing by and have a look at the sweet photo posted on his first entry.

The photo above was taken back in late September on our first ride as the Geezers Scooter Club.

I have found a world of inspiration and information in my time as an avid blog writer, and hope that Kevin enjoys the same success that I have had. There are friendships to be made, and tales to share, and this is only the beginning.

Have fun,
Bill

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Williams said...

Just to be clear---is it age or scooter ownership that makes one a Geezer?

Always good to see a new blogger born!

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

6:23 AM  
Blogger irondad said...

It's contagious, isn't it? So cool to see our blog neighborhood grow. Did you have something to do with Kevin's downfall to our level?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Bill Sommers said...

Steve,
It's just a cool name. You don't have to be a doddling codger to qualify. You just have to have riding in your soul, and the want to hang around like-minded cats like us.

Actually the full name of the club is The Geezers Moto-Scooter Club. This allows motorbikes, scooters, mopeds and the like to enter into our band of coots. Its all about fun.

You bet, its always good to see our numbers grow in motoblogger world.

Irondad,
Well, I hope that I influenced Kevin's two steps backwards to meet our high standards. Keeping a person down is hard work!

Mod Kevin is one cool character, and his devotion to the scooter, and the scoot lifestyle is right on track. He's the real deal as far as I'm concerned.

Have fun,
Bill

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter