Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My "Happy Thanksgiving" Message

Here's the deal. If I don't find a chance to post tomorrow, then may all of you out there in our friendly blog neighborhood have a very nice Thanksgiving. Take a moment to really give thanks for all of the blessings that you receive, and for the freedom and joy that we are able to share and enjoy.

Eat healthy, eat hearty, and eat well. Wrap an arm around the shoulder of a loved one and share the warmth of your spirit. Then if so inclined, loosen your belt a notch, or pop a button and savor that piece of pie that you have "just enough room for."

If the opportunity arises, take your two-wheeler out for a spin, and breathe the crisp air of the season. Stop, look around, and take in the beauty of your surroundings. Thanksgiving is a day set aside from our busy schedules to stop and truly GIVE THANKS. Enjoy.

Have fun,
Bill

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving back at ya Bill.

The whole family is coming to our place for dinner and I'm realy looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to a little two wheel trading I'm planning on doing the Friday after Thanksgiving...my blog gives a little more detail :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kano said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Bill!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Heinz N Frenchie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you an yours! Check out the turkey on a Vespa on our blog. It will put a smile on your face.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Steve Williams said...

Belated Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours!

I followed your advice to the letter and had a great day with the family.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Amen Bill Amen. I've been absent from taking in your tales, but every time I return back I am reinvigorated to get on the scoot and head out. Thanks to you Bill, Thanks to you my brother.

Shaun

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter